Relax and reshareg at the end of a busy day. You deserve it!
What You Will Need:
- 50g Cocoa Butter
- 10g Sweet Almond Oil (or Rosehip Oil)
- Ten drops of Aussie Orange Essential Oils
- Flower Petals, Poppy Seeds, or Cinnamon Sticks for decoration
- Melt your cocoa butter in the microwave for 2 minutes or over the stove until liquid.
- Add the sweet almond oil and essential oil
- Pour into your moulds and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- When the mixture has hardened slightly, add dried flowers, cinnamon, or flower petals in your toppings.
- Refrigerate until fully solidified. For long-term storage, keep it in the fridge (as mine turned soft on the 37C day we had in Brisbane)
- To use, drop the full bar into a running, warm bath and leave it to melt by itself.
These are great as pamper presents to your friends and family. By all means, change the base and essential oils to your favourites.
As always, live well.